The IceCompression Moove is a latest generation device that sends regulated water with a specific temperature for each area of the body.
Facial and breast splints will not deliver pneumatic pressure.
Full leg braces and saddlebags benefit from a combined pneumatic system.
This technology is recommended from the recovery room and optimizes treatment until the 4th day of healing.
Technical details :
• Water regulated from 0 to 20 ° C
• Static and / or alternating pressure programmable from 0 to 50mmHg
• High and low compression duration adjustable from 1 to 60 seconds
• Cycle of repetitions of care with breaks
• Automatic regulated cold circulation to optimize the result and the comfort of the treatment
• Post-partum after cesarean section
• Post-operative inflammation
• Liposuction of the thighs
• Firming of tissues and cellulite
• Reduces pain
• Blocks the inflammatory process
• Resorbs edemas
• Improves patient comfort post-operatively
• Allows analgesic and anti-inflammatory action