Moove ice compression: a latest generation device that combines cryotherapy and compression.
This technique is used in orthopedic surgery and sports trauma.
This device is used to treat everyday pain, trauma and the consequences of orthopedic surgery.
Technical details :
• Static and / or alternating pressure programmable from 0 to 75mmHg
• High and low compression duration adjustable from 1 to 60 seconds
• Cycle of repetitions of care with breaks
• Continuous cold circulation, for a feeling close to 0 ° C
• Automatic regulated cold circulation to optimize treatment comfort
• Choice of treatment temperature
• Automatic water temperature regulation mode (patent pending) for better patient comfort on insertion pathologies
• Constant or dynamic with the possibility of adjusting the high and low pressure level
• Holding time from 0 to 75 mmHg from 5 to 60 seconds
• Independent water tank (can go in the freezer)
• Post-operative inflammation
• Reduces pain
• Blocks the inflammatory process
• Resorbs edemas
• Improves patient comfort post-operatively
• Allows analgesic and anti-inflammatory action