The Moove is a mobile system used in sports trauma and orthopedic surgery.
He is connected to the patient in the recovery room, follows him to his room and throughout his care.
Technical details :
Chilled water is sent to a splint (specific for each area of the body).
Ice water can be combined with sustained or alternating pressure, which will accentuate all the benefits of the cold and limit drug intake.
A treatment protocol is integrated into the software and all the parameters are adjustable according to the treatment.
The pre-established programs allow the treatment to be started very quickly.
• Automatic water temperature regulation mode (patent pending) for better patient comfort on insertion pathologies
• Constant or dynamic with the possibility of adjusting the high and low pressure level
• Holding time from 0 to 75 mmHg from 5 to 60 seconds
• Independent water tank (can go in the freezer)
• Post-operative inflammation
• Reduces pain
• Blocks the inflammatory process
• Resorbs edemas
• Improves patient comfort post-operatively
• Allows analgesic and anti-inflammatory action
Pedestal table : 545 €