Projection of a perfectly dry and painless gas at -78 ° C at 50 bars of pressure by a micro crystal diffuser.
• Tendons and ligaments
• Traumatic arthritis
• Acute trauma: Sprain, acute tendonitis, stifle shock
• Chronic joint injuries: chronic fetlock, tendon contractures
• Rheumatology: Trigger point, myofascial pain.
• Analgesic effects: immediate reduction of pain by slowing down nerve conduction
• Anti-inflammatory effect: intense cold blocks the inflammatory process
• Refex effect: contraction and slowing down of the vascular and lymphatic systems
• Drainage of edemas
• Muscle relaxation
• Decreased muscle tone
• Better range of motion
• Improved resumption of activity